Happy Late Thanksgiving to everyone. I am a little slow but I finally get there. No pictures yet, maybe I will figure it out during Christmas break. I am down to the last week of this class then get two weeks off. Thanksgiving and Heather's shower were great. I haven't laughed that much in a while. It is sure a blessing to be thankful for that I have a great loving family. Without you I am not sure I would be as strong as I am. Royce has been spending most of his time on the xbox and I get the computer at night. We got up our little christmas tree and decorated last weekend. we are doing well on the swell. Hope to get to SLC for a few days at christmas to have some more laughs, but won't be quite the same without the caly kids and the ferrari's. Thanksgiving is a time to say Thank you Lord for the blessings you have put into my life. My family and friends.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to Go Sister, I am so proud of you!! I pray every night that the Lord will open doors for you,as you have sacrificed long enough now it's your turn to Soar!! Had so much fun over Thanksgiving thank you for being such a support system for my family, and your boys they feel like my own they are such good boys and handsome to. I am glad you'll be coming up for Christmas. Know I love you!!
Post a Comment