Thursday, November 13, 2008

One class down a gazillion to go

OK so this is not the most exciting looking blog, but hey I am still in the learning stage. I can't seem to get Royce to help me yet. I finished one class monday and started my next one on Tuesday. There is a lot of writing involved. I just live on the computer day and night now.
Royce is taking his drivers ed class learning the handbook. Seems a little late as he has already taken the test and got his learners, but hey that is the way the school/state work. The Gillins are all meeting in Richfield this weekend for a thanksgiving/christmas get together before Grandma and Grandpa head to Arizona. Should be fun for them. Then it will be up to SLC for party party party. I am trying to work it so austin can be there too. Can't wait to see everyone.

2 comments:

SeaJay said...

Hey sister can't wait to see you this weekend. Maybe Austin can lend you his laptop so you can do homework.:) Hugs and miss ya, CJ

Dana said...

Atta girl, Pat. Keep plugging away (although I know no fun) and soon enough you will be done with these seamless-never-ending classes! Proud of you and can't wait to see you this weekend! :)